Taxes, social payments and related accounting

As self-employed persons, each of us is individually responsible for making payments to the state treasury for taxes, social contributions, etc., as well as submitting accurate declarations on time.

If these things cause confusion and it is not entirely clear how this should be done properly, Wolt's cooperation partner in accounting "" can help you by offering its accounting services with a special one-time discount for Wolt Courier Partners.